I am a lifelong atheist with a seeker bent trying to find meaning in a scary and indifferent universe. My new project is embarking on a project of reading C. S. Lewis’s The Screwtape Letters through a sacred lens. This page is a convenient directory of the series so far.
- Why Sacred Reading? 12/22/21
- Connection in Chapter One 1/10/22
- Chapter One Lectio Divina 1/12/22 (this post is good for a primer on Lectio Divina)
- Chapter One Blackout Poem 1/13/22
- Fear in Chapter Two 2/1/22
- Chapter Two Lectio Divina 3/16/22
- Impotent: A Chapter Two Erasure Poem 3/17/22